02 April 2016

Maybe It's PMS?

Sometime between graduating college and now, I have become a basket case. Crying in any sort of movie or media was rare for me, and almost always associated with death. But now, all of a sudden, I find myself HAPPY crying, on a regular basis. This is very new to me.

Here’s a list of things that have made me tear up in recent memory:

-The curtain opening at The Rockettes
-The orchestra starting at The Rockettes
-Seeing The Rockettes (they’re living out their dream! They did it! They’re Rockettes!)
-Watching a guy win hoverboards on The Price Is Right (WAT??)
-Watching the athletes walk in at The Special Olympics
-Watching the Christmas light show at Saks 5th Ave
-This commercial
-Seeing the BYU football team take the field at UCLA
-Watching my BFF Carly take her wedding vows
-Standing in the infinity room at the Broad

-Deadpool
-Seeing the fog roll in from above on the hike to Inspiration Point


This is a new thing, this crying-about-everything phase of my life, that's been kicking in only over the past year or so. I can't quite pinpoint what has started it - but I guess it's here to stay! If you see me sometime in the next few months, chances are I might start tearing up. You can just ignore me. I'm weird.


No comments: