30 October 2013

Check In

It's been a while since I've blogged, so I just wanted to check in and give a quick update of life since September 20!

  1. Like I mentioned, I made it to the BYU-Utah game! The result was disappointing, but it was a fun game down to the last play. What more can you really ask for?
  2. Canyoneering was seriously the COOLEST. I can't wait to go again and again!
  3. I'm FHE mom for the second time and I'm trying to make it better this time around, since apparently I didn't get it right the first time. I've been having lots of fun planning our activities, like PUMPKIN BOWLING, and always keep it short, but somehow people still aren't coming. :( Any advice is greatly appreciated!
    Look how adorable! Who wouldn't want to come?! We even had cookies! And a General Conference discussion!
  4. Serious senioritis going on here. I never want to go to any of my classes, specifically the two GE's I put off until this semester. At the same time though, I'm terrified of finishing because I have no idea where my life is going when I graduate. So many things are going to change and I'm scared. I'm going to be starting my life over, likely in a new city hundreds of miles from home, completely on my own, and that is terrifying. I've kind of been pushing these fears to the back of my mind instead of addressing them... hopefully that doesn't end badly?
    Sources here and here
  5. I had such a wonderful birthday! Thanks to everyone who called, texted, posted, messaged, etc. I got a great little package from my mom containing the world's largest balloon, and Andrew surprised me with flowers at work in the morning. :) It was a wonderful birthday and I'm so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life.

No comments: